Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wow! It is 53 degrees outside at 0900. Admittedly we slept in this morning so we got out here a bit late. I think we are sdtill catching up with this silly daylight saving time.

Yesterday was a beautiful day too although I didn't see much of it. I spent most of the day down in my office working. Ms. Kate got the raspberries trimmed back and also some of the roses. We plan on today being a yard work day too as soon as we get off our butts. We have a lot of rose trimming yet to do and also a lot of flower beds to clean up. Tomorrow is supposed to be either rain or snow or both. So we need to get it done while we can. Temps are going to be on a roller coater for a while. We did take advantage of the weather yesterday for awhile though. We took the convertable out, went to the birdfood store and then to Cold Stone Creamery for an ice cream. It felt like summer time.

It is very quiet out in the yard toady for what ever reason. There aren't many birds out there and still no squirrels. Maybe they have found someone else to feed them this morning.

So, this morning I give God thanks for yet another beautiful day, for a family that loves me, and for my good health. I also pray that the people that are searching for that missing plane with 237 passengers will find it today. I pray God will be with the families that are desparately wondering what has happened to their loved ones.

Be kind to one another today and share nothing but love. Have a wonderful day --- I plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment