Saturday, February 18, 2017

Welcome to Saturday! I hope your day is a bright and full of blessings. As predicted, I didn't get around to writing yesterday. It was a busy day of having fun. We started the day off with a goood visit to the doctor for Ms. Kate even though our appointment was an hour late. Then we came home and threw together some stuff for the "Caching-mobile" and headed out. We found another nineteen caches and didn't find two that we were looking for. Well --- actually three. There is one not too far from us that we have looked for a couple of times and have not found. The problem is that the coordinates for it put me out in the middle of the street. Also it is at a busy intersection and trying to look "stealthy" just makes one look suspicious. I need to put it on my "watch list" which will let me know if someone finds it or not and anything they have to say about it.

We are having a cloudy day here and the weatherman was very specific ---- we may or may not get rain! How's that for an honest forecast? But it is cooler by a little bit today than it was yesterday. We were actually driving with our windows down; it was that warm. I'm expecting my son-in-law Jim to be here any minute. He bought a newer truck and wants to show it to me. He had his last vehicle for several years and it was always a work and expense in progress. Hopefully this new one will do well by him.

I've had a steady stream of visitors at the backyard buffet this morning. Yesterday morning the Pilated Woodpecker showed up for the first time in a while. I'm always thrilled to see them. My visitors have half way depleted all of their favorite feeders so tomorow I'll have to fill them up again. Such is the life from the sunporch.

Tomorrow is Sunday and Ms. Kate and I have to decide where we want to go worship this week. We still have several churches on our list we havn't been to yet. The real decision ---- how early do we want to get up. Do we want to attend a 0900 service or a 1000 or later service? Beyond that --- it doesn't make a lot of difference.

That's it for today. I hope your weekend is fully blessed. Take time to go worship The Lord. You've received more blessings than you know this week and and so have I. We need to express our gratitude through praise and worship.   Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment