Saturday, February 11, 2017

Happy Saturday! I got up early today and have already been out to fill my bird feeders. They were quite empty. Of course part of that was due to a certain bandit mask wearing critter that was gobbling  up food last night. I was sitting here last night and I noticed that a couple of feeders were swinging irratically, so I turned the flashlight on and caught the raccoon just having a midnight snack. It had already knocked down one of the feeders so it could drag it off into the yard someplace. I went out and it waddled off across the yard and out of sight. It certainly wasn't responsible for all of my empty feeders this morning. I had a yard full of birds yesterday al day.

I got up early today because I wanted to make sure I heard my generator do it's weekly test. It is supposed to start every Saturday at 0700 and run for five minutes. I'm generally not up yet and don't hear it. So, I just wanted to make sure it was still doing what it is supposed to be doing. I'm glad to say that all is well.

It was already 54 degrees when I got up today. I think though that we are supposed to have rain and then maybe the temperature wil be dropping back down a more seasonal level. I'm not sure what if anything we will put on our agenda today. The rain or no rain will be a determining factor. We didn't go out to have our lunch with Bob and Georgia Ann yesterday. She was afraid that it might be too cool for her. I'd rather be safe than sorry so we will just reschedule. I think today though I will go out and do a litle yard work. It is too nice of a day to waste. I need to go up to the lumber yard and pick up a tub full of sawdust to put on the asparagus. And --- there is raking to do and the knockout roses in the front to trim way back.

So --- with all of that going through my brain and nudgi8ng me out of my recliner, I think I will drop off for today. I pray you will have a wonderful day. I pray you will feel the power of the Holy Spirit as it flows through you and I pray you will take time to share that same spirit with someone else. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment