Thursday, October 1, 2020

 It is the “oneth” of October and it feels like an October morning. But the sun is shining brightly and the breeze is light so it should feel pretty good outside. 

It’s Thursday and that means Ms. Kate and I each spend some extra time on our computers playing our silly computer games. I had a new case open up on Criminal Case and she will be busy with Klondike for awhile yet. She gets “a new land” to open up for her today. Hey, we are so easily amused that it doesn’t take much to satisfy us. I heated us each a bagel for breakfast. She got peanut-butter and a banana on hers and I take the standard Philly Cream Cheese on mine. With our coffee, life is good and that will carry us over until this afternoon. 

Yesterday we went to the churches and ran the bulletins but we never made it to the grocery store.We were both still tired from our weed pulling and trimming etc. I reckon we’ll end up at the grocery today at some point. I hope to go back out in the yard this afternoon and do some more work. Now that the trash guys have been by and emptied the can, I can start filling it up again. What I really need to do is put the stuff in an empty birdseed bag. I have several of them I that have held back for that purpose and I need to get them out of my shed before the mice get into them. That’s another thing or five that I have to do. I need to empty and clean out the sheds and get rid of a bunch of crap that I never use. I also need to clean up my garage and get ready to bring the little John Deere in there for the winter. But that has to wait until after the leaves are gone. Work, work, work. All I see is work to be done. And it doesn’t get done while I’m sitting here playing on my computer. 

Ms. Kate made another apple pie yesterday and it is of course delicious. It might last until tomorrow. She does make delicious pies. In fact, there is very little that she makes that I don’t like. That’s probably why I weigh sixty pounds more now than I did when she married me those 54 years ago. 

With that, I will leave you for today. Have a good one. Peace. 









No comments:

Post a Comment