Tuesday, October 13, 2020

 Happy Tuesday! It is bright and beautiful out there in my little corner of the world but it is also 42 degrees which makes it a to chilly. My friend and fellow pastor, Art, just told me he is heading out to play golf this morning. I told him that if he swung a club as many times as I do, he’d stay warm for sure. 

My yard, my gutters, and my sidewalks are leaf covered again. I had everything looking really good but yesterdayI got another “delivery” from God. So, I have some raking to do again this morning. I’ll rake them out into the yard and with run the lawnmower over them or maybe I’ll take my “leaf sucker” and pick them up. Then they will be pulverized and I can put them on my garden. On the other hand, I may wait a couple of days and let some more fall. But, —- I think I took care of the getting up on the roof top to blow the gutters of yesterday. We had a salesperson from Leaf Filter come by for an appointment yesterday and decided to go with them to replace my current system that was no longer working very well. It isn’t cheap but then neither is falling off of a roof. They are scheduled to be here on November 5th. What ever leaves are up there on the gutters now will wait for the installation people to remove, or maybe God will send a wind to help out. 

I spent some time yesterday working on the Four O’clock plants yesterday. The front porch was just about invisible because they had grown up so much. We get them every year because they are prolific self seeder. The Papa John’s Pizza deliver’s always know that they are going to “the house that smells good” during the summer and they make remark about it. But now it is time to cut them back. 

Gotta quit for today and get busy. I have too much to do. Go have yourself a great day. Peace. 








No comments:

Post a Comment