Saturday, April 11, 2020

I thought if I say here long enough that the sun would burn the clouds off and so it did. We’re up to 45 degrees now with very little breeze going on so it should feel fairly pleasant out there. That’s a good thing. I did step out and take some pictures of my flowers. I don’t know why I can’t seem to move them from my photos to this blog. The capability is probably there, I just don’t know how to use it.

Our fellow Jacob put tomorrow’s service on You tube for us last night and it went extremely well. He really does good work and gets better with it every time he does it. I think folks will be inspired.

My daughter Lisa said that the virus is now going through the hospital she works at. I don’t know her title but in the military she would be the Operations Officer. She’s been putting in a lot of extra hours to keep the place running. Of course the patients never leave and they get no visitors. That means that the workers are the ones bringing it in to the facility. I think she said they have eleven cases now. My daughter Heather runs the 911 system for Riverside County, CA and she said that the jail and deputies   Are down with it. This thing hasn’t slowed down much although the word is that nationally there are fewer people being hospitalized. But, I’m afraid we are still a long way from getting out of our social distancing. But, with seven million people on unemployment, the country has to get back to work soon. All we can do is try to go by the guidelines and pray.

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and wow does it seem weird. No one will be in churches except for some hold outs. Faith services will be done on television or via computer like I doing mine. Families will hopefully stay home. And not try to be together. It is sure going to be a different Easter than any of us remember. But, I wish you a blessed day. Regardless of the current circumstances, we are still celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the salvation of our souls. That can’t and won’t be changed. I hope you. Re atch out through phone calls and SoCal Edina to your loved ones —- but stay home!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment