Saturday, April 4, 2020

Happy Saturday morning! It is Saturday, right?? Well yes, I know it is Saturday because my whole house generator does a five minute test run every Saturday morning at 0830 and I say here and listened to it

It is a beautiful sunny / partly cloudy morning with fifty degrees and a slight breeze. According to mmy weather app we will be having rain start in about an hour and a half and the radar does show a line of rain headed this way. I reckon we will see what happens.

I have full bird feeders this morning. I filled the sunflower seed feeders yesterday afternoon and this morning I filled up the rest of the feeders. The wrens is singing my praises even as I was doing it. Okay, maybe it was just calling its girlfriend or something, I don’t know; butt I will pat myself on the back and pretend it was for me. the squirrel Olympics are in full session this morning. There are four of them and they are chasing and running and jumping from tree to tree. The cardinals are ‘Twitter patting” this morning too. Love is in the air. If ya’ don’t think so, just watch those two doves. He is chasing her all over the yard as she plays hard to get. I swapped out one of my bird baths yesterday, I put the electric one away for the summer and got out a very nice glass one that we use for the suer month. I’m really surprised that the squirrels have not broken that one by now by jumping on it. We’ve had it several years and they pretty much leave it alone.

Okay, I gotta go. I have some emails to send out and have to do that from my downstairs computer because that’s where the files are. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment