Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I know it is Tuesday because that is the slot I opened on my pill container this morning. Unless, of course, I forgot to take yesterday’s pills. LOL

The Backyard Buffet is a busy place this morning. I filled feeders yesterday so the hungry guests have arrived. Cardinals, woodpeckers, goldfinches, doves, robins, black birds, and one fat squirrel are all vying for the munchie morsels. It is a pleasant morning so far; 62 degrees, a slight breeze, cloudy and promising o rain on and off for the next couple of days again. I hope the rain holds off until this evening. I’d like to put my tomatoes in the ground today. It was still to wet yesterday fro Saturday’s rain, but we had good sunshine yesterday and maybe it dried out the ground just enough that I can work it enough to not be “muddling-in” plants. I need to go out and check that out in a little bit.

I got a lot done yesterday. I got the yard mowed, front and back. The backyard  really needed it. I did the laundry for us. Ms. Kate was busy doing other stuff and there was only two loads. I got the final coat of poly put on my park bench!! I can’t believe I actually have that project finished. It looks so good that I almost hate to set it outside in the weather. But, that's what I built it for and I need to get it out of my garage. I know where I want to set it but I better clear it with Ms. Kate first. She might have a better idea. My idea is to put it where I don’t have to mow around it or move it every time I mow. It’s a heavy thing.

I need to get started on my May 10th sermon today. I was just talking to Art and he saiid he is having a hard time getting started on his May 10th sermon too. That is Mother’s Day and I don’t want to do another “Yay Mom” sermon. So, I need to really scratch my head and get to work.

Between the Maple trees and the Tulip Poplar trees, the air is full of those little Whirly seeds dropping to the ground and covering up everything. And according to my runny nose, and watery, itchy eyes, the allergies are prevalent too.

Time to get myself cleaned up and start getting something done. Have a blessed day. Peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment