Saturday, January 4, 2020

It’s Saturday morning, 38 degrees, cloudy, and if my AccuWeather app is correct, rain will be starting in the next half hour. None of that sounds particularly fantastic except I’ll say once again —- it isn’t snowing or icing, or sleeting!!! So, I need to be grateful for what I have and remember that “This is a Day the the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!”

Unbeknownst to you, I took a large break after my first paragraph. Walgreens called and said Ms. Kate’s medicine was ready for pick-up. So, that meant I had to shower and clean myself up presentable to leave the house. While I was gone I decided to get my hair cut because it was getting long around the ears. I came back home and picked up Ms. Kate and we went to Meijers, then Fresh Market, the to Donalds for lunch, and the to Office Depot to check on the business cards I’m wanting made. Now we are home, have the fireplace going and guess who is about to go close their eyes for a nap! Yep, us old people. When we went out it was doing a combination of rain and snow, and then just rain and then just cold wind. We are ready for nap time.

See ya’ in church tomorrow. Have a blessed afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment