Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Good afternoon my friends. I’m just gonna drop by and say howdy today. I’ve been to the church all morning doing office hours. As is usual, not a single soul came by to talk to me about any earth shattering events in their lives. A couple of the ladies from the Wednesday Bible study did stop in and say “hi”, but they didn’t stay log. So, as a result I had uninterrupted time to finish the sermon for February 16th that I had started. I have one more sermon and worship service to put together and February will be wrapped up.

I’m waiting on a call from Staples. They are supposed to be fixing the computer that I took to them. The hard drive in it was “toast” for whatever reason. They had said they would have it done by 1700 last evening but then they called and said the hard drive was so damaged that they were having trouble extracting my data and files from it. They said they needed extra time so I said it was fine. I mean, what else would I say?? I don’t need the computer for another three weeks or so. And frankly, I have no idea what files are on it because it was Ms. Kate’s computer. Since she has another one, as far as I’m concerned, I don’t need her files. But —- we’ll see how it turns out. They are putting in a Two TB Hard drive. That is uber-huge.

I came home from the office and Ms. Kate had lunch waiting for us. Now, lunch is done and as I sit here in my recliner, the sun is now burning out my retinas. LOL. That means I need to change recliners, then close mmy eyelids and check to see if any holes were burnt into them.

I hope you have a great day. Stop right now and take a minute or two to give God thanks for the blessings he has given you yet again today, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment