Thursday, January 23, 2020

A blessed mid-day to you. How has your morning been. one has been uneventful. It is Thursday and that means that a “new case” comes out on my computer game; Criminal Case. It’s a simple game but it is fun and it is good brain exercise. I think a case could take you a week , maybe two to play if you just played one time a day. I, on the other hand play it at least four times a day between my PC and my IPad. Therefore, I’ll be through this case no later than Monday evening. Then I go into “time-out” and have to wait until Thursday for another case. It’s a hidden object game so the brain part is remembering where things are because you play each panel many times and they keep adding objects to find as well as the old ones. Besides the Criminal Case, I also play Bingo Bash so that takes up a couple of hours of my morning while I have my coffee and watch my Backyard Buffet guests.

After my games, I cleaned up and got dressed for the day and then got on my recumbent bike and rode for just over an hour for 8.3 miles. I have been very lazy about getting on the bike and riding and that isn’t a good thing. This was my first ride this week. I enjoyed it. I put on my earphones and my IPad on You Tube and watch videos or I pull up one of my albums and listen to that. I had hoped to do ten miles this morning but “nature called” and I had to stop. And once I’m off, I don’t start again. I could go back and ride another couple of les but somehow, it seems to me that I’m cheating if I take a break. Yeh, I know that’s silly but that’s me.

I’m going up to St. Lucas church in a few minutes and meet with Dave, the current pastor so he can show me how to run some of the equipment. They have a new copier since I worked there and since next week I’m going to need to know how to run that thing, I better get some instruction. He’s going to ru his bulletins today so I can watch him do that. If I learn nothing else, I need to know where the instruction book is.

It is drizzling a few drops of rain at the moment. I think the rain is supposed to pick up  and get heavier yet today. And then we are expecting showers again tomorrow. BUt, it is warming up just to about normal temps so that is a good thing.

Okay, I’m gone. You have a wonderful day and stay i touch with The Lord. It will make your day go so much better. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment