Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hello Wednesday! Seems like it has been a week since we saw you last. So far it has started out as a great day. It is 70 degrees outside, the sun is shining and I don't see any clouds in the sky. There is a gentle breeze blowing. However, all of this subject to change by the evening. We have a front moving in and it will stall out in the area bringing lots of rain and possible severe storm. But --- that in the future and I think I'll just enjoy what God has on the plate at the moment.

I got a lot of the stuff cleared from out behind my yard barn and on the fence. That area is covered with Swedish ivy and a vine that think is called euronimus. It is a nice vine but it will take over the world if not brought under control. Beside, I need to get it all out of there so the painter can get to the fence. I had. Forgotten how much yard stuff I had put back there too. There are a lot of
"Plant rings" to put around the peonies, metal stakes for the tomatoes, and a couple of pieces of yard equipment as well as some border fencing. By now it has gotten grown over and entwined with ivy etc. What a mess. But, I'll get it all cleaned out.

I got the garden planted yesterday, what little we do plant. I put out a half dozen tomatoe plants and some summer squash and some green beans. It will be good eating when things start producing in a couple of months. We want to put out a couple of cucumber plants yet but haven't seen any at the co-op. The asparagus continues to put on. I asked Ms. Kate to fix some Top Ramen for lunch. Yesterday and she cut up some asparagus and put that in the soup along with some green onions and a couple of eggs. I've always loved Top Ramen and a couple of additions like that can make it really good. It's a good quick ten cent lunch.

I think this morning we are going to cut a fresh bouquet of flowers and take them up to Ms. Georgia Ann in the hospital. We haven't seen her in about ten days so it is time we went up to see her and Bob. They are such dear people and we are going to hate to lose her. Bob is going to be a mess when she passes. On the other hand, we certainly don't want her to linger and suffer. I would pray that God would be more merciful than that.

Having said all of that, It is time for me to get busy. I hope your day is a pleasant one and full of the hope and love that comes from a relationship with the Holy Spirit. Do something nice for someone today. You will be so better off for doing so. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment