Friday, March 11, 2016

You just never now where I might be writing my blog. At the moment I'm sitting in the car at the beauty shop while Ms. Kate is inside getting a haircut. It is a not very convenient thing for me to do because I have to kind of balance the IPad between the steering wheel and my stomach. On the other hand, --- it is the first positive I've found for having a fat belly!

We have several places to run to after she gets out of the beauty shop. We're still working on taxes, both mine and my mother's. I'll be glad when they are done. Bless Ms. Kate's heart, she collects and worries over getting everything together. All I do is sit and fill in the forms as she tells me what to do. I  don't have the patience she does when it comes to doing this kind of stuff, and she has no patience with technology. So, --- it all works out well. We mumble and grumble and fuss and cuss our way through the process, but we get it done. Yesterday we spent hours trying to download a form. It kept coming in as a PDF form and wouldn't let me print it unless I paid for some subscription to a service. (Remind me to ask my brilliant daughter Julie about that because I'm thinking I shouldn't have to subscribe to a service to use PDF on my PC. )  I knew that I should be able to download and IRS form for free but --- just couldn't figure it out. But eventually I figured a way around the whole thing and got it downloaded and printed. We should have gone to get an ice cream from Cold Stone afterwards because that dissolves the stress.

Today, or should I say "so far today" it isn't raining although tonight it is supposed to start again. He weather guys said we might get another coule of inches by Monday. Of course, this is the same guy that predicted a warmer and dryer March and it has rained every day and he is now saying more rain on and off through next weekend. The month is almost over so "warmer and dryer" had better get here soon.

I did have some porch time this morning. The birds and the squirrels were everywhere this morning. I guess they were celebrating a period of no rain too. I hope to get back to the porch sometime today. Heck, if we get our running done, I might even sneak in a nap out there. The sun isn't really breaking through the clouds so if it stays that way it won't be shining in my eyes.    

Well, Ms. Kate should be out of there in a couple of minutes since she was just getting it cut and not getting a permanent. Gotta get on down the road. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment