Tuesday, March 16, 2021

 A very good morning to you. It is going to be a good day weather wise at least; and I thing it is going to be a good day otherwise too. Today is dry and going to get up to around 60 degrees. Tomorrow is going to be another rainy and stormy day. Knowing that, I think maybe I’ll go to the church and get things set up for Sunday today rather than run around out in the rain tomorrow. 

Well, — yesterday Ms. Kate and I did our taxes. I hate doing taxes because I feel like I never know what I’m doing. I think I told you that in my last blog. But, we finally got the last of our stuff together and were determined that we were going to get them done. What a painful process. We use Turbo Tax to do ours. I’m not promoting them for use, it’s just what we have done for the last eight years. They all talk about how easy their process is. Some people use H&R Block. But none of them are easy to use. I guess I could go to an accountant, but that costs an arm and a leg and you still have to do all of the running around to provide them the proper paperwork. But, it’s done and filed and have been accepted by both Federal and State. I still need to mail my check to Illinois. What a pain. 

I started off my day though with and orthopedic appointment. I have been having a problem with my left shoulder for a couple of months now. I had a constant low grade pain in it that was causing some motion limitation, and pain when I moved a certain way. So, they took a couple of X-rays and the good news is that it was no big deal, I had a calcium deposit building up in there. The doctor gave me a shot and said that it should take care of it. And, the good news is that I feel a lot better today. I don’\t know what the shot did, if it dissolved the deposit or what. Dr. Lowrey said it may start bothering me again in six months or so and if so, I can come in and get another shot. The alternative would be to make an incision and scrape it out, but for me, that is a no-go and he agreed. Ten years ago, I went to see him and he did some major surgery on my right shoulder. I’m blessed that this time it was this simple. 

I’m still working on my Easter season programs. The problem is that I’ve done some, and at the moment I don’t know which I have completed and what I still have to do. I think I’m ready to put together my Sunrise service but haven’t decided yet what to want to do. Maybe I should put my efforts into that today. 

But —- at the moment it is time for me to refill the coffee cup and have myself a Parlor Doughnut!. I hope your day is blessed. Peace. 











No comments:

Post a Comment