Saturday, March 20, 2021

 Happy Saturday. This is a day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. Well, actually, I think they are not chirping so much as they are fussing because  I have several empty feeders this morning. I reckon I know what my later today job is. It is 36 degrees right now so I think I’ll wait until it gets closer to the 63 degree mark it is supposed to reach today. 

I would ask you to say a prayer for my daughter Lisa and her family this morning. My son-in-law’s mother, Carol, has been hospitalized and is at the end stage of her life. Lisa expects death to come with a few days at most. But, Carol is spiritually ready and continued life would be continued pain and misery\; so I pray for a smooth transition through the veil for her. I would ask that you pray for the family for strength. Lisa is such a strong person mentally and spiritually that she is exactly who needs to be making the decisions for that family right now. And, the fact that Lisa “works in that industry” helps the family a lot. But, there are some tough days ahead for all of them. 

We had a productive day yesterday and got the laundry done, Ms. Kate got some cards lined up, and I put together my Easter late service, and I got a haircut. So, we were able to check off some “to-do” list stuff. Today I will start writing the sermon for Easter and Ms. Kate will start putting cards together I reckon.  I’d like to go to Sam’s today but that would be a really bad idea on a Saturday. The world would be there and all the old people, (like us) will be standing in front of the “sample tables” like it was a bread-line or something. LOL

I’m gonna’ sign off now and fix myself some toast and maybe an egg. I pray you will have a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow is “Give it to God” day. Take the time and make contact with the One who has provided every blessing this week. Peace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment