Monday, March 29, 2021

 It’s quite beautiful out there this morning but I’ll pass on being out there in shorts, thank you very much. It’s a bit chilly this morning. We had a chance for wide spread frost this morning but I don’t think it happened here. But I reckon out in the open areas it was a different story. 

I don’t have much news this morning. I did fill the Bark Butter Bits feeders yesterday afternoon so the starlings and other birds can fight over those two feeders. I can’t believe that am down to a half of a bag of them again. I bought five bags last time and that has not been that long ago. I guess I will put in another order. Being able to get my Wild Birds stuff on line sure makes it a lot easier. And, if I buy $75.00 worth, which I always do, my shipping is free and I generally get it either the next day or within two days. 

How was your weekend? Did you go to church and celebrate Palm Sunday? We had good attendance at both churches for the occasion. I will be interested to see what our attendance will be at our other Holy Week Services this week. I really hope people do come out for them. I have some good services planned. 

Did you happen to go out and look at the sky last night. It was clear as a bell and the moon was so bright. Several people have posted pictures of it on Facebook. I think someone called it a “Worm moon”. I don’t know why. I Googled that and couldn’t rally understand it except that it is one of the four “Super Moons of 2021. All I need to know is that it was beautiful and really bright. I took a book outside to see if I could read by it and yes, I could. I’m a real fan of the work that God does in our night sky. 

I have to go to the optometry office today. My lens fell out of my sunglasses yesterday  and when I was trying to put them back together, the other lens fell out. So, I’ll take them to someone who actually knows what they are doing and have them fixed. 

That’s it for today. I’ll remind you again that this is Holy Week and we should spend some extra time in prayer and gratitude for the sacrifice of Jesus, our Savior. I hope you are  believer. I hope you have Jesus in your life. But, if you do not believe in Jesus, —- just know that He believes in you. Have a blessed week. 

Peace. 






No comments:

Post a Comment