Tuesday, July 28, 2020

It’s Tuesday and a tad bit cooler this morning, but not much. It has rained on and off. I watered all of the patio plants yesterday and about an hour later the eaves of showers began and watered them all again.

I’ve been having a problem with my PC downstairs in my office. I kept hearing a “whirring” sound and asked Julie about it. She said that maybe the fan needs to be blown out. Sunday night I turned the computer off when I went to bed and then last night when I finally got back to my office I turned it back on. I got a blue-screen message that said there was a problem with my fan and that I need to have it fixed or it would cause damage to the computer or I would lose data etc. So, I turned it off, and unplugged it. I brought my Surface Pro downstairs so I could work off of it. However, it won’t connect to my printer. I’ve had that issue with it before trying to connect to Ms. Kate’s printer and it won’t. Blue tooth is on, so I don’t know what the problem is. Anyway, I put everything on a flash drive these days so I wrote my document that I was working on and today I will plug the flash drive into Kate’s printer and print it off. Today I will take my PC to Staples and see if they can repair it. I don’t want to go through the hassle of buying a new computer. It is a real time consumer setting it up and it isn’t cheap. I still have the computer at the church to use and I also have another printer here that I need to take up there. Or, —- maybe if they can’t fix the fan on this one, I will just bring that computer back home and use it. It’s a conundrum.

I think I told you that I was asked to assist with a funeral on Thursday. Pastor Art asked me to do the sermon and pastoral prayer and a couple of scriptures. That’s what I worked on last night and got it all done. I’ve said before, that’s why I try to work ahead. You never know when something like this might pop up.

Time for me to get busy. Have a wonderful day. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment