Thursday, July 2, 2020

Good Thursday Morning! I think this will be short today as I have things to do and places to go. I have a tree full of birds that are not happy because the blackbirds and the squirrels have emptied the feeders. Of course the squirrels are sitting there looking in my windows like it’s all my fault they don’t have food. But, I’m glad to report that the brown thrush is still here. I’m not sure what it eats because they are mostly ground feeders like the robins. But, I need to fill the feeders at some point today. I also need to mow my yard before the weekend gets here. It is 4th of July weekend.

I’m hoping that the ground has dried out enough for me to plant my asparagus. I went out there yesterday and it was really muddy. And I don’t want to “mud them in”. So, I may wait another day.

Also on the agenda is going to C&I Electronics and finally getting rid of the two flat screen televisions that have been in the bed of my truck for two plus months. Then I need to go to the Vineyard Bible Store and pick up some communion sets for the churches and while I’m there, I may run across the street to Wild Birds and pick up some stuff. Finally, this afternoon I need to go to the churches and run the bulletins and the to R’z Restaurant and pick up a birthday cake for Julie. Whew!!! It is definitely a run-around day. Oh, in in between all of that Ms. Kate and I are doing the laundry.

So, I’m gonna go get busy. You stay there in your chair and finish your coffee. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment