Saturday, March 28, 2020

Wow, Saturday morning already. See, we are making it through the “Stay at Home” orders aren’t we? Have you started to go stir crazy yet or are you like me, you don’t know where the time goes. As i have said, our life around here hasn’t changed that much. I spend time writing, or on Facebook chatting.Ms. Kate has begun an immense project of cleaning out her office and rearranging that. Yesterday I mowed my lawn, Jeff’s lawn and Dan’s yard. None of us have that much grass growing yet so it didn’t take long. I did find out that we don’t have the mower set up exactly right so will have to uninstall the deck and reinstall it.

I think it must have rained at some point during the night because the sidewalk looks damp. We are supposed to have storms his afternoon for awhile and then we are looking forward to a beautiful weekend. That will be wonderful.

I ddon’t have UCC to chat about today and I really need to try to accomplish something productive. So, I’m going to sign off. Stay safe out there. Follow the guidelines and stay away from people. That don’t mean you can’t call them, write to them, Facebook with them, just don’t get within six feet of them. If you neeeed o be close to somebody, bw your head and pray. God is always there. Peace my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment