Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Welcome to Tuesday. Another day of self distancing and stay at home orders are in place. The number of positive cases of this virus are growing because more and more people are getting tested. This is expected to happen. However, If you look at the beaches in Florida you’ll see they are still full of tourists that think they have the right to do what they want and give zero thought to the fact that they will carry this virus back to wherever they came from. Selfish people interested in only their own pleasure without regards to what damage they might do. The biggest problem is that the virus doesn’t take effect right away so they are aall out there “feeling fine” unaware that they are catching this thing ben though they have been told and told. The governor of the state said the beaches are closed bu that doesn’t keep them off of them. It is so stupid and careless.

Our governor has issued a “stay-home”order for all un-necessary travel. You can go to the grocery etc. but no entertainment venues or routine shopping or barber shops, beauty parlor, tattoo parlors and things like that are open. Restaurants are strictly curb-side. Fortunately religious facilities are available for really small things. That will enable us to go to the church tomorrow and tape our Sunday service. So, Jacob, Brenda, Ms. Kate and I will meet tomorrow afternoon, do our social distancing and not touch each other, and tape the service. Then Jacob will put it on Facebook on Sunday morning.

I got on my recumbent bike this morning and rode five miles. It haas been probably a month since I rode. I was doing so well with it but then we moved it to the dining room from off of the sunporch because it was too cold out there for Ms. Kate . It shouldn’t make a bit of difference but it does. Sitting out there on the Sunporch I can watch the backyard Buffet in action. In the dining room, all I have to stare at if Dan’s house and that just isn’t very exciting. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

Now, I’m sitting here at the kitchen table waiting on UPS or FEDEX deliveries. Since they are delivering two televisions, I don’t want to take a chance on missing them. I also have some printer toner coming today. It is supposed to rain at some point today soI don’t want any of those things sitting outside.

Okay, I have a Bible study that I’m putting together to work on. I’m going to eat busy on that now. You have a blessed day, Stay safe and stay well. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment