Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Wednesday evening, roughly. 1730 hours. It is almost Cardinal feeding time so I have parked my carcass in the recliner to watch. I find it so very relaxing. I went out and filled several of the feeders again because they had either emptied them or had just about emptied them. It would be a lot easier t see the if all of these windows were cleaned. I think  I may have some of the Champion foam spray window cleaner and I should find it and clean these things at least on the outside. Of course, then I’d be blinded by the brightness of the sun coming through. Our weather generally comes in through the west and the rain and dirt and birds crapping etc, makes for a mess.

Ms. Kate and I went to the church office today and ran the bulletins for the week. It didn’t take all that long and then we went to our favorite restaurant for lunch. We came home around 1500, sat down in our chairs and took a little nap. I know, you’re wishing you could get a nap too. But, we try to do that everyday. The naps aren’t very long but they sure freshen a person up.

Well a blackbird just knocked him self sideways slamming into the window. That’s just part of the reason the windows get so dirty. It will be alright though. They do that a lot and only once or twice have I ever lost a bird due to them crashing into the windows.

I’ll sure be glad when the trees get leafed out again. The sun is a killer for about fifteen minutes before it goes behind the horizon as I see it. I have my ball cap pulled down about as far as I can but I can’t afford to look up or WHAMO!!! When the trees get all leafed out I don’t have that problem. Or at least I can kind of move around a bit in my chair and avoid the direct glare.

Time for me to quit watching birds and gather up all the trash baskets. Tomorrow is trash can day. See, I just have one happy event after another. LOL. I hope you have a pleasant evening. God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment