Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween, albiet a bit late in the day. I’ve had a busy day and now it is 1530 hours. I should be Taking my daily nap but that isn’t happening because my shoulder is giving me fits. I just can’t get comfortable no how I move or sit in my chair. I’ll be glad when I get the MRI done on Friday morning and maybe they can tell me what the problem is.

I had about 60 or so trick or treaters last night. I didn’t mask up like I usually do; just didn’t feel like it. Maybe it was because it wasn’t “really” Halloween. I even had kids ask where the monkey was this year. It has rained on and off all day so I doubt there wil be any kids out tonight.

I went to work this morning and then I went for a hospital visitation with a parishioner. She will be going home on Friday. Pastor Art went to the other hospital and sat with a family while the dad was having a knee replacement done. His surgery went well too. He wil be going home this evening. I find that incredible. When Ms. Kate had her knee replaced, she was in the hospital for four days and then they sent her home with a achne that would make her leg move and bend. I’m told they don’t even use that machine anymore. It is amazing how medicine has changed. This is the second knee this fellow has had replaced this year.

The air literally looks orange out of my sunporch. The leaves have turned so much and the damp cloudy atmosphere puts off almost an orange glow. It is beautiful in a gloomy way.

I think I am going to go change out of my “church clothes” and get comfortable for the evening. Then I’ll scour the streets and see if I spot any little candy begger’s. Have a great Halloween night. Don’t go hiding the favorite candy away from the kids. Ya’ gotta share. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment