Monday, October 15, 2018

From the 26th floor of the Palazzo Resort, overlooking much of the Las Vegas valley, good morning!!
We just finished breakfast and ate hanging round the hotel until time for us to get our boarding passes assigned for tomorrow. Our flight home is at 1315 hrs and we can get boarding passes twenty four hours ahead of time. After that I think we are going to head a little southeast to Henderson ,NV and the Green Valley Resort for the afternoon. While I’m up here blogging, Ms. Kate is downstairs trying to “earn herself” a new Coach purse. Her rule is that she doeesn’t get to buy a new one unless she wins at the slots. Works for me; I think she has at least twenty, maybe more. The biggest holdup we have when trying to leave the house is waiting for her to “change purses”. LOL

It has been a great reunion with the guys. They all left to go back to their homes today. Our next planned reunion will be in 2020 and is currently planned to be in Michigan at Mackinaw City. Saturday night we had a dinner at Margaritaville here in Vegas. Yesterday morning, fifteen of us met in  one of the guys hotel room where we had a worship service with Holy Communion. I was also honored to do marriage vows renewal ceremony for one of the guys and his wife. It was a big surprise to her. They have been married for 47 years, but my buddy said; “but we weren’t married by you!” I had done that for one of the other guys a couple of reunions  ago. 

Tomorrow we’ll head back home and back to “the real world”. It is cold and rainy back there unlike the eighty degrees and sunshine that we have today here in Las Vegas. Poor Ms. Kate is going to freeze. She is always cold, even in the summer because of the blood thinner medicine that she takes. I think she would wear a sweater at the equator. I imagine that the yard is covered with leaves by now and I know that they will be laying low because of the rain. I’ll also most likely have to get up on my roof and walk the roof line, blowing out the gutters. It’s just all “fall stuff” to do. 

That’s it for today. I’ll maybe get back to you in the morning but it may be Wednesday. Wee’ll see. In the mean time —- stay in touch with God. It will bring peace to your life. Shalomn

No comments:

Post a Comment