Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Another warm morning and unfortunately the weatherman said last night; “Enjoy it while you can”. I guess we are still looking at 2-4 inches of rain coming our way over Wednesday - Friday. Halloween Trick or Treating has been moved up to this evening here in Evansville because of the probability of downpour on Wednesday.

My contractors came yesterday and worked on my roof again. They think they finally found where it was leaking. I guess we will know after the rain starts tomorrow. If it isn’t dripping in my shower stall anymore, I guess they will have gotten it fixed. I know it has been a pain in the rump for them. But they did find a piece of board that had a hole big enough in it to put a finger through and it was wet all the way around it. Cross your fingers.

I have several things I want to do today and it is already 1100 hours. Where did my morning go? I have bird feeders to fill, I need to walk the roofline with my leaf blower and blow out my gutters, I need to go to Harbor Freight and pick up a tool that I want that is on sale, I need to go to Wild Birds and Things to get some items, and today is BOGO Calzone Tuesday at Old Chicago. And then, I guess I need to be home to pass out candy to the little goblins this evening.

Julie et al came over yesterday a had lunch with us. Ms. Kate fixed a fabulous lunch for us and we had a great visit. They left yesterday evening and today they are all going to the Louisville Zoo. I think Karen has to go home to New Hampshire on Friday. She and Jules have the best time when they are together and I’m glad Jules has a BFF. Heather has Stephanie as a BFF, but Lisa doesn’t have anybody that I know of but Lisa always was more of a loner than the other two girls, but she was also the one that was more likely to befriend kids that other ignored. We used to say that she was always bringing home story pups.

Time to quit and get busy. Enjoy your week. Tell somebody that you love them. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment