Saturday, July 9, 2016

Good morning indeed! It is a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun is shining, it is 73 degrees, the wind is calm, Julie is here with Auggie, my coffee is hot and life is good. The best news of all is that Stephanie made it through surgery just fine and the doctors do not think the tumor was cancerous. She even texted us this morning and said she is doing well. I give all praise and glory to God as His hands guided the hands of the surgeons and we pray for a speedy and full recovery.

We have lots of visitors this morning at the backyard buffet. I filled all of the feeders yesterday afternoon so we have had a great variety of birds today. At least I don't have the problem that Ms. Kate's cousin has; he has wild turkeys eating out of his bird feeders. He posted a picture of them. It might be fun to see once or twice, but I suspect that might get old after a bit. I would think they would go through a lot of food.

I'm going to quit now. I may or may not get back to you today. I need to get to the local butcher shop and pick up some fresh chicken to fix on the grill today. It is a perfect day for it. Have a great weekend. Stop long enough to give praise to God and be grateful for God's blessings. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment