Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The sun shines bright this morning. The leftover drops of rain are glistening like little jewels on the leaves. I must fill the feeders this morning assuming it isn't too muddy or soft to walk around out there. I know it is too wet to mow the yard or be in the flowerbeds pulling any weeds. I would just be pulling up clumps of mud. So, --- I guess today will be a writing day.

Ms. Kate is going out to get a perm today. She thinks she really needs it, me --- what do I know? Her hair looks fine to me. But, maybe after she gets back we will go to the birdfeed store where unfortunately I need to spend a bunch of money because of all the different kinds of food I am out of. But having the food out there is how I keep my birds out there so I consider it an investment.

I'm hoping to hear from our contractor today about having the electritian get here to finish connecting the new generator.

I'm out of thoughts today for my blog so I'm going to quit. I pray you experience God's peace today.

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who posted yesterday that she was going to go to the bird seed store, buy a bunch of birdseed and then ask the clerk how long it would take the birds to grow after she plants them just to see the expression on their face. I giggled my face off and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete