Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Good morning on this beautiful Wednesday morning. It is 70° and mostly sunny outside. The birds are singing, the squirrels are chittering, and my baby bunny is once again peerng in the bottom of the glass door. A few days just like it is now would be ideal. I've Been watching the news about all of the weather destruction in the Texas and Oklahoma area. It is so sad to hear of all the deaths and damage. I can't even imagine the fear of the families involved as that river rose 26' in an hour and swept homes with families in them away. I personally believe that much of this major change in weather patterns is a result of global warming and that unfortunately, we humans are to blame for that. But, like I said,  that is just my opinion. We have been very blessed in this area to have been spared that kind of destruction.

There Is a lot on the plate for the next couple of days. There is laundry to do, yards to mow, bulletins at the church to run, visitation at the nursing homes to do, and Ms. Kate has a shopping list. Oh, and yes, I probably should finish one or two of the sermons I'm working on. Standing in front of the congregations on a Smnday morning and simply saying; "Y'all be good, and love one another and Jesus!" might be memorable, --- but probably not appreciated by everyone.

So, it happened once again. I had my blog done for the day and went to publish it, and I was no longer connected to the internet. It obviously had not been for awhile because it had not saved the last four paragraphs and I lost them. I don't understand how I can be sitting ten feet from a fully working modem and router and lose the internet. Grrrrr! It totally ticks me off. Ms. Kate blames Time Warner Cable because we too frequently have other problems with internet connection and cable. Me, I don't know. My Nook does enough freaky things like inserting phrases that I don't type and changing font on its own, and jumping off of the net that I'm convinced that it is either a playful poltergiest or time to buy an IPad. If I have a poltergiest, it was "87 years old" when the person died because that is the phrase that frequently inserts itself in my posts. And --- an 87 year old poltergiest is cheaper than a new tablet of any kind.

Well I sat here long enough for a rain shower to roll in with dark clouds and thunder, and then rollon out and the sky is blue again. It rained just enough to makes the grass wet. But, the rain didn't get the sidewalk wet under the trees. So, it won't take long to dry.

It is time for me to get out of my chair and get this day moving. I hope your day is full if the Holy Spirit and blessing totally surround you.

No comments:

Post a Comment