Monday, June 2, 2014

A little cloudy and grey this morning. It looks like it could rain. I'm hoping it will hold off for a bit. We are heading out for a vacation this afternoon. Our oldest granddaughter is graduating from high school this week in North Carolina and we must be there. We are very proud of her.

All is quiet in the back yard this morning. The squirrels are of course doing their best to empty the feeders. But ---they will have to look for another buffet when they get them emptied since we won't be here to restock. I know though that when we return and I fill everything up --- it will take about five minutes and everyone will be back.

So, my blog is to be short today so we can get packed. I probably ought to start that process about now. But before I go, I must offer prayers for our parishioner who is to be induced for labor today as they have their second child. Ms. Kate and I both wish her and her family good luck.  I know God will be with them. We also send prayers of concern and strength to our parishioner whose mother has taken a real turn for the worse. I pray for my brother-in-law and sister as they work through his cancer treatments and the waiting periods between them. Patience and strength both come from God's hands. And finally, I ask for God's blessings for a safe trip for us.

I hope you will have a blessed day. My blogging will be sporadic for the next week. Just keep checking.



No comments:

Post a Comment