Wednesday, June 25, 2014

And a good morning from Las Vegas, Nevada. No sun-porch this morning. No birds singing, no flowers to look at, just a view out my hotel window of the Spring Mountains off in the distance. We are staying in the Rio All Suites Hotel for a couple of nights and then head out to California tomorrow morning. We are excited about getting to see Heather and the kiddos.

 We had a good flight out, albeit a bit bumpy with the hot air convection coming up off of the desert floor as we landed. The pilot did good though or maybe it was the auto-pilot that worked well. Which ever, it was a smooth landing.

Nothing in particular on the agenda today. We may have to find the Coach Store outlet, (as if Ms. Kate doesn't know exactly where it is.) It is going to be hot today, so that will require a banana split from my favorite ice-cream place out here. First off though, we need to find a little breakfast. We had a big supper at the Rio Buffet last evening so we are not ready to hit a buffet again just yet. We may have to just run down to Dunkin' Donuts or over to Whole Foods for some pastry. We have stayed at the Rio often enough to know that they have a single cup Kuerig coffee maker in the suite so I bought a couple of boxes of Kuerig Coffee with me;, we have had our coffee already this morning early. We were up at 0530 this morning as we adjust to the two hour time change. That will require a nap later on I suspect.

OK, enough jabber. I hope you have a blessed day and remember to take time to give thanks to God for your blessings. I consider all of you to be some of my blessings and I thanks God for each of you. Until tomorrow ---.

No comments:

Post a Comment