Thursday, April 3, 2014

The sky is dark with storm and rain clouds this morning. It stormed and rained off and on most of the night and is currently raining. Forecasters are predicting a severe weather possibility for parts of the Tri-State area. I pray there will be no damage, injuries or death.

The birds are few and far between this morning. I suspect they are under what ever shelter they can find. The squirrels have been here and are currently gone. The limbs  and feeders are rain slick which provides some entertainment. They keep slipping and losing their grip on the limbs and the feeders. I giggled when one litteraly fell off of the feeder and out of the bush a few minutes ago. It was extremely cartoonish.

This rain is messing up the outside of my windows that I just cleaned. But at least it isn't snow and ice. I can hardly belive how dark it is outside. It looks like late dusk. My Nook tablet is the brightest thing around. It would be perfect napping had I not been up for only an hour or so. But it got dark enogh that the solar light yard decorations came on briefly.

My prayers go out to the families of the soldiers at Ft. Hood, Texas. A soldier went berserk yesterday there and killed four fellow soldiers and wounded fourteen. He then turned the gun on himself and killed himself. I pray God be with the families as they grieve and go through the healing process, both physically and mentally. It is a dark day for America, especially since this is the second time in four years an incident like this has happened at that same location.

My coffee cup is empty and my bladder is full so I need to get out of my recliner and take care of business. I hope your day is blessed. Mine is already full of blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment