Monday, April 28, 2014

It is again a rainy morning out there and promises to be this way on and off for the majority of the week. April will close out this week being the wettest April on record here in this area.

We are between showers at the moment and as I look out the windows, the picture just could not be more beautiful. The pink and the white dogwoods and the redbud trees are in full bloom across the way; the lilacs are in full bloom and the scent is heavenly. The tulips are on the wane but still looking fairly good too. And --- the flittering in and out of the bright yellow Goldfinches and the Cardinals just adds to the grandeur of the setting. God is so good and I am so endowed with His blessings.

My prayers go out this morning for all the victims of the deadly tornados that went through Arkansas an Missouri. The current storms that are wreaking havoc across the nation have destroyed so many homes and lives and it appears we are going to get more as they continue their path eastward to the Atlantic ocean. I pray there will be no more deaths from them. Heather will be flying to Orlando Florida this morning which means she will be flying either through or at least very close to these storms. So, I pray for a safe trip for her too.

I would like to be able to sit out here for another hour today but unfortunately I need to take the car to the shop this morning for some work. So, I better stop here. May God fill your day with love and blessings. My blessings cup is already running over this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment