Thursday, April 10, 2014

It is a "too busy" day when I don't make time to sit out on the porch in the morning. That was the case yesterday and threatens to be the case today. This morning I 'm writing from the front seat of the car as Ms. Kate goes into the doctor's office for he blood work to be done.

However, I still have my coffee, and the sun is shining. But instead of listening and watching my birds and squirrels. --- I'm watching traffic out on Highway 41.

Yesterday we had shopping to do at Walmart, and at Sam's. But first we had to have lunch at O'Charlie's because it was free pie Wednesday. I some times think we are getting as bad as old people with a routine that says we got to go here or there because we can get something free. I've always hated that thinking and mentality. I don't know what bothers me about it, but it does.

We went up to the churches yesterday afternoon and ran the bulletins for this coming Sunday and for next Thursday's Maundy Thursday services. We got started on there Easter sunrise service too but time ran out and we had to go upstairs for choir practice. The cantata is going well.

Ms. Kate is back and now we got to move on.

Have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment