Thursday, August 11, 2016

There is a prehistoric creature crawling across my patio. ---- Granted it is only about five inches long but it is a lizard which is a descendent of the dinosaurs. If this one was fifteen to eighteen feet longer and weighed about 400 pounds, it would be a komono dragon. Instead we'll just call it Sammy the Skink! Maybe it will gobble up some mosquitos out there in the yard.

It is Thursday afternoon and my day has been busy. Ms. Kate and her sister are off on a "sisters day" and I'm just doing stuff that needs to be done. I got to the churches and have everything set up for Sunday service. Then I stopped by our favorite restaurant for lunch. After that I came home and mowed .

The rain has held off so far today and we have had a day of sunshine and extra high humidity. It didn't take long out there in the yard to be sweating. So now, I'm cooling off here in the sunporch, watching the birds as the continue to deplete the remaining food that is is the feeders and I'm seeing that I need to fill everything again. There just isn't any rest is there? It's hard to believe that Ms. Kate is gone for the day and I didn't get a nap.

So, this will be short because I got to go watch my news and weather. I hope you have a great evening. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment