Thursday, August 18, 2016

I can hardly believe it --- it is not raining and has not rained all morning. It is just after noon and I'm just getting around to the blog. I can't tell you what has taken up my morning, but here it is after 1200 hours. Well, yes, I did spend sometime on Facebook this morning and Facebook messenger talking to my girls. (Thank you Mark Zuckerman for your insight that caused you to create this social media.)

Ms. Kate and I also are getting the laundry done today and that takes a little time; plus she made a breakfast of French toast. That is always a hit with me. I'm a breakfast person and could eat a breakfast meal of some kind three times a day. Cereal is my "go to" around midnight every night.

We are going to the church again today and run the bulletins for the 28th. I didn't have time to run everything yesterday and do visitation too. But, before we go, I wanted to sit and write my blog and we are waiting on the last load of clothes to dry in the dryer. Being that it is just the two of us, we only have two loads a week so it isn't a big job.

I filled seventeen feeders again last evening. Two of the sunflower seed feeders up here by the door are already half empty. I need to go to the bank today and get some money so I can go to the darned Wildbirds and Things and buy more stuff for the birds. I need to find a way to claim these guys as deductions. Although, I guess in reality I'm not their sole source of care, so I'll just keep buying food.

Ms. Kate is sitting here reading the latest Harry Potter book; "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child". It is written like a screen play, which is what it is as opposed to a movie. So, she says it is a little hard to follow. I had one of my Stephen King books like that and they are hard to follow.

Julie and Jim got a new puppy from the pound. I'm not sure that Jim is quite done naming it yet but for now it's name is Fenway, as in Fenway Park. It is a female and so of course the name doesn't jive at all. But ---- the last female they had  they named Harley. So there is no counting for it.

OK,, I need to get moving or I am going to fall asleep here in my recliner. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and it is totally quiet here in the house. That is a recipe for a nap for sure. I pray you will have a most glorious day filled with the blessing of God Almighty. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment