Friday, February 14, 2014

Where is my sunshine? Yesterday was so beautiful and today is grey with a forecast of 1 - 3 inches of snow. I remind myself it is still February and that means it is winter.

My backyard friends must think the "bird Santa" came last night. I went out late and filled all of the feeders in preparation for the pending snow today. So there is a lot of flittering and fluttering and posturing going on out there as each one tries to be the boss of a particular favorite feeder. It is so much fun to watch.

Weather guys are saying another blast of cold air is coming in today. I'm going to crown them the "Kings of One More". They keep promising warm weather but each night they say "but first we have to get through one more day or one more event".

So, no more grousing for the day. It is Valentines Day and I am blessed with a wonderful love of my life. God has sure been good to me and I give God all praise and gratitude for His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment