Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy brilliant Tuesday morning! It has been three days since my last entry and three days since my last time one the porch. Sunday was a full day at the churches; Monday was morning physical with the doctor, and that was followed by conducting a funeral. Today is at least a partial day to relax.

The critters and bird friends are not happy with me this morning. They have emptied every feeder and at the moment it is too icey out there for me to risk it. The storage can is empty which means I need to carry those two 50 pound bags of bird feed out to the shed and refill everything. On the other side of the coin though is the fact that they could eat for a couple days from all the seeds they have spilled on the ground. It would help clean up the mess they have made around all of the sunflower seed feeders. The temperature is supposed to be going up to 53 dgrees today so I'll go out later and restock the buffet. Right now though, I'm content to enjoy the morning and thank our amazing God for this touch of spring.

I hope you have a blessed day. Remember that no matter what is going on in your life --- God loves you and is right there beside you.

1 comment: