Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thank you Lord for this second beautiful day in a row!

It is a wonderful sight to actually see my grass and yard instead if snow and ice. By late yesterday afternoon it had melted sufficiently for me to carry the 100 lbs of black oil sunflower seed out to the shed and fill the storage can. Then I took to the task of filling 18 of the feeders. I 'll need to fill one more today but wanted them to finish it off first.

The gang is all arriving; at least the cardinals and the finches are here, with only two tail flipping squirrels so far. I'm surprised that those nasty starlings aren't here. I hope they have moved on. They make such a mess and simply ravage the feeders. The yard is so much more tranquil without them.

I have writing to do today. This afternoon and evening will consist of going to the churches to run the weekly bulletins, have a meeting with the organist to work on the Easter Sunrise Service, followed by choir practice.

Life is such a joy if we only let it be. The blessings in my life are immeasureable. I have God's grace to thank for that because it is certainly more than I deserve. If you are following my blog, have a blessed day. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment