Friday, February 7, 2014

I am extremely late getting to the sun porch today. We had too much on the plate to be sitting in a recliner. But now, it is almost nap - thirty and the sun is streaming nicely through the windows making it very comfortable out here.

Fluffed and puffed would be my description for what few birds are out here. The Cardinals will be back for an evening meal in about 15 minutes or so. The Starlings have fairly well emptied some of the feeders but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to fill everything back up.

I hope you have had a very blessed day; I certainly did. Ms. Kate and I had lunch out and then I took her to her craft shop. We also went to visit with my 96 year old mother.

Well, there are now 13 Cardinals out then enjoying supper. I guess I better make sure they said grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment