Saturday, February 8, 2014

A blessed Saturday morning to all my friends and family. It is, of course, snowing once again, and dare I say it, --- it is beautiful. Yes, like everyone else, I'm so over snow. But as I sit here, there is a silence and peacefulness about it that makes it enjoyable too.

While I don't see them right now, I hear a couple squirrels off in the trees chattering about something. They can be some real noisy butts sometimes. Maybe they are fussing at me because a couple of the feeders are empty. At the moment there is literally nothing going on in the back yard except for one lone Chickadee and one lone Cardinal enjoying the feeders all to themselves.

I noticed this past Suday that the Canadian Geese seem to be in full migration as are the Robins. Each of my neighbors have a huge Holly tree and every year the Robins swarm in by the hundreds and strip the trees of their red berries. It is amazing to watch. The trees appear to be shivering with all of the Robins fluttering around in them.

From one lone Cardinal we're up to a dozen now so the gang is arriving. It is time to just sit and enjoy. I hope your day is peaceful and filled with the love of friends and family. Take time to give God praise for the love that fills your life; it all began with Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment