Saturday, November 5, 2016

It is a cool one this morning; 44 degrees at the moment. But the sun is shine brightly and that will make it seem warmer. The cool snap brings in the birds and critters. The squirrel (so far only one) is munching away on sunflower seeds from the feeder that we allow for them. Yes, I know they eat from all of them but we have one feeder that we call the squirrel feeder. Lots of cardinals are in for breakfast again today as is a couple of different varieties of woodpeckers. The junkos are hopping around under the feeders picking up ground stuff that the others knock out of the feeders. The cardinals do a job job of keeping that cleaned up to.

I got zero work done aroud here yesterday. Instead Ms. Kate and I went on an all afternoon geocaching run. We picked up nine new ones and tried for two more but could not find them. After we got home last evening, I went on to Geocaching.com and printed out another dozen for us to look for. Yesterday we went down to the bottoms of Union Township. What I printed last night and put in the Garmin GPS will take us north and a little west. There are just so very many out there. About the time we think we have gotten all of them in an area, somebody puts some more out; --- thank goodness. But we did clean out Union Township yesterday except for one.

Since I played yesterday, I have to get those jobs done today, starting with filling bird feeders. From there I need to do my yard work. It will help to maybe work the kinks out in my body from yesterdays fun. Ms. Kate and I are both sore today. I had leg cramps most of the night. My body doesn't do as well for me as it used to. Hmmmm.

I know this is short but my coffee is gone and I need to unwind from my chair and get myself dressed for the day's activities . I hope you have a wonderful weekend and can get out and enjoy the world that God has given us. Until Monday, I give you God's peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment