Wednesday, June 14, 2023

 Happy Wednesday. It is a happy Wednesday because Ms. Kate has only one more treatment to go. Today she had her weekly radiation doctor visit and he said everything is on track. She will see him again in a month so he can check her skin and healing from the treatments. Unfortunately he also said that she is going to feel worse for the first week after her treatment ends. I don’t know why that is. But all of this is coming to a close and we will both be very glad. 

We of course went for breakfast after she finished up today. We went back to the Friendship Diner. We really like that place. I told Kate that they are going to miss us. She said well maybe we will have to go back once a week or so. I’m good with that. 

The technician did get our keyboard fixed yesterday at the church. That keyboard is almost 30 years old so a person can expect thing to go wrong with it. I’m just glad it could be repaired. As I told you, there are no spare parts anymore so thankfully Dave had bought up a lot of parts when he heard that the company was not going to be making that model any more. It was good thinking on his part. 

I need to get out in the garden today and do some weed control around my tomatoes. The ground should be loose enough to work and the temperature today is going t be fairly pleasant. After I’m done, I’ll water the garden again and maybe mix in some Miracle Gro fertilizer. 

That’s it for today. I pray your day is blessed. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment