Thursday, June 8, 2023

 Thursday, — another week coming to a close. We of course started our day off with our morning trip to the Oncology clinic. This adventure has not been without challenges for Kate but we are down to five more treatments. Praise the Lord. The after affects have caused her some discomfort but nothing that wasn’t manageable with the creams and Tylenol as required. We just give thanks every day that she will not require chemo. I feel for those folks that have to go through that. We have a young mother from church that has to go through so very much more; Chemo, radiation,, and a double mastectomy. So, Kate feels guilty even complaining about anything. And, we have lost several friends to cancer. So again, all praise to God. 

The air sucks again today. Half of the country is sucking in bad air because of the jet stream flowing down from Canada where they have massive wild fires burning. We seldom have anything like this in our part of the country. My daughter Heather goes through this frequently because she lives in Southern California. Kate and i have lived there and experienced the smoke particulates floating in the air. We are supposed to be getting rain this weekend and that will wash the sky and air. I need to mow my grass today, but if I do, I’m certainly going to put on a mask to be outside. The weather other than that is perfect so it would be a shame not to take advantage of it. But then, would I just be adding to the bad air??? I need to think on that. 

That’s it for this beautiful day. I pray your day will be fully blessed. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment