Thursday, June 15, 2023

 Thursday June 15th!! We have been counting down the calendar days for five weeks to get to their day. Today was Kathy’s last radiation appointment. She got her certificate and rang the bell!. Now, to let the treatment area start healing. Last night it finally started “splitting” just like they predicted. We are waiting on Walgreens to call and let me know that they have filled her prescription for Silvadeen ointment to put on that. I’m just glad that the area won’t be assaulted anymore. Dr Ishihara says that she will go through a week of it getting worse before it gets better but once it starts healing, it should heal quickly. 

After her treatment we went to the Donut Bank to pick up some goodies. I ordered three Bavarian Creme donuts and four “Tiger Tail” donuts. When opened the box on the ay home and they had shorted me one of the Tiger Tails. I went in and told them and they gave me three more for my inconvenience. 

So now, I’m just waiting for a text. I have a meeting that I am invited to but I think I will just not go to the meeting because I want to be here when the pharmacy calls and go get her medicine. 

Sometime today I promised myself that I will get out there and attack some garden weeds. Just too many things going on to get the things I need to do; you know what I mean. So with that, I’ll drop off. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment