Tuesday, June 20, 2023

 Good Tuesday morning to you. I hope you had a restful night and are bright and chippy to meet the last day of Spring. It’s 74 degrees and we’re expecting periods of rain on and off today. We can still use it. At the moment it is cloudy but I wouldn’t call it “looking like rain”. 

“Well, it’s always something” as people say. We have a plumbing mystery. We have a loud, and I mean LOUD moan and groan in our water pipes. We have been noticing it for some time and even had the plumbers out to take a look and listen to it. Of course the sound didn’t replicate while they were here and they check water pressure etc but couldn’t find anything wrong. Well, that gremlin is a full time guest now. It used to be that we would hear it once in a while. Now we hear it every time. Last night it was so loud that it was literally vibrating the floor. I’m worried that a water pipe is going to blow up. So, I have called Bud’s plumbing once again and they are going to send a technician out in a few minutes. Even if the sound doesn’t duplicate, I have two recording of it. 

Ms. kate is still having pain with her radiated area. The sulfadeen Creme helps some. It area “looks better”  but what do I know. Looks don’t hurt, skin does. Hopefully she can get past this in the next few days. Unfortunately, it is following the pattern that her doctor said would happen. When they tell you things like that though, we always hope that maybe we will be spared. But was not to be. It just means we’ll more appreciate feeling better when it does quit. 

I got a lot of work done on my Bible study lesson plan last night and will get a bunch more done today. We have ordered a dozen study books and they should be here on Saturday. Job is an interesting study and addresses the question of why would God let good people suffer. Note I didn’t say that it answers the question —- but it certainly addresses it and gives a person something to consider. We start the Bible study on the 16th of July so I need to get it done. 

Okay,, the plumber is scheduled to arrive soon so I’m out of here. Enjoy your Tuesday. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment