Wednesday, June 28, 2023

 Here we are on “Hump Day” again. (I miss the camel commercial. Hump Daaaaay!) It is bright and sunny and 76 degrees  out there but I’m not going out except to take the mail out to the box and later go retrieve the new mail. The air looks hazy today because of smoke coming down from another round of fires all the way up in Canada. So, there is an air quality alert for all of us but those of us that are asthmatic really need to pay attention to it. By tomorrow the air should be a little cleaner but then we have an excessive heat alert for the next two days with scattered thunderstorms. It is not a fun week weather-wise. 

I finished up my lesson plan for the Job Bible study yesterday afternoon. It will be interesting to see how this study goes. I know that people were interested in the subject a few weeks ago when they were discussing Job in Sunday school. But by now they may have cooled off and or moved on to other matters and interests. I reckon we’ll see. Regardless, it isn’t waisted time because I learned some things in the process of creating the lesson plan. I will say though, the object of the study was to determine if we believed Job was real person or if we thought the story was an allegory. I contend it is an allegory and my study did not convince me otherwise and might have even convinced me further that I’m right. Nor as it a waste of time because we should all study our Bible and question the reasoning for our beliefs. It provides a much stronger footing for our faith. 

Ms. Kate is still in the healing process. Her radiated area continues to heal but the peeling itch’s her and then the freshly peeled skin areas are painful. She still isn’t to the point of wearing a bra and that also means she still isn’t at the point of leaving the house. I keep telling her no one would notice or care if they did notice. But —— she feels how she feels. I just hope she heals quickly. She is doing all the right things to help the process. I will say that she must be doing better though because she no longer needs me to put her cremes on her. We’ll take any bit of progress we can get. 

That’s it for today. I haven’t decided if I am going to take today off or go ahead one work on some ore services. As long as it is indoors, who cares. Have a blessed day. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment