Wednesday, October 20, 2021

 It is nice to see sunshine once again this morning and it is a tad warmer at 49 degrees, I have a bevy of the “little birds” here this morning; finches, sparrows wrens, titmouse and a nuthatch. There are several cardinals in and around too and one noisy blue jay. The “Rooster Beagles” have been out, exercised their lungs and I guess are back in the house because I don’t hear them barking any longer. The silence from that yard is nice. 

I didn’t do any yard work yesterday after all. I was still stiff and sore from Monday’s adventures out there. And I broke the handle off of my pruning loppers. But Amazon has the quick answer and I’ll have a new set arriving today.  This morning Ms. Kate and I will be going to the churches and will run the bulletins etc, and then this afternoon she says she will come out with me to give me a hand. That would be great. I love it when we can work on this stuff together. It isn’t that she can do a lot but I like having her out there with me. I’m just happy that she is feeling well enough to to actually get out and do stuff.  

So, I’m out of news for today and I’m holding three on-line conversations at the moment with my daughters so I think I’ll just wrap this up by saying I hope you have a blessed day. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment