Wednesday, October 27, 2021

 Wednesday already again. I guess it is because I generally take Monday and Tuesday off to do work around the house and yard and maybe do some writing in the evening. But, we used yesterday to accomplish other things like laundry and shopping. And I got very little writing done last night because I was watching the idiot box. It’s Halloween week and all of my “ghostly shows” are on. Yes, yes, I’m a real fan and have several that I liked to watch. Especially the ones where people are actually hunting for ghosts. These people get real excited about bumps in the night. Two of my girls are in to this stuff too. 

Today being Wednesday means it is bulletin day at the churches. I’ll go up after lunch and get that done. Ms. Kate is still not up to going with me, so that means it will take a extra time. I hope we have gotten the new toner cartridge by now at St. Lucas. That machine prints so much faster than the one at St. Paul’s because it prints double sided. I generally kill extra trees trying to get it right. 

Ms. Kate is making a dish of jello. We go through stages where we will make mellow for a month and have it all the time to periods like now where we haven’t had any in a long time. She wanted to make black cherry but all we found was black raspberry. I reckon we’ll see how that turned out. 

So, this it for today, I have to get away from the IPad and get my day going. Have a great day. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment