Wednesday, September 2, 2020

 Good morning and a Happy Wednesday to you. I hop you got up on the bright side of the beed this morning. It’s 0900 and I want to just basically check in with you. Ms. Kate and I are getting ready to head up to the churches and run our bulletins, and then she has a beauty shop appointment around lunch time. I think I will spend the afternoon writing. We’re supposed to have more rain this afternoon so work outside will be minimal unless that changes. 

A week from today we will be heading out to North Carolina. I reckon I need to make some hotel reservation for a night on the road both going and coming. Everything else is already set as far as where we are going to be staying. Usually we stop in or around Asheville NC and then head on down to Lisa’s house the second day. We’ll be at Lisa’s for a couple of nights before we check into the beach house. We are all looking so very forward to just chilling, ocean-side and listening to the waves and visiting. 

I still have three more weeks of vacation to figure out where we are going to go. So much of the country is shuttered because of COVID. Places that we would normally go aren’t open. I don’t know what we will do. 

I took a break from writing this and we did go run the bulletins, grabbed some drive-thru for lunch, then I took Ms. Kate for her haircut. We picked up a couple of $5.00 Nacho Grande boxes for lunch. I really like them but I feel stuffed to the gills and so does Kate. There was enough refried beans in there to gs up the tank. I’m getting ready to take my nap and maybe in an hour I won’t feel like a fat kid in a candy store.

Okay, time to go. Have a blessed day. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment