Wednesday, August 12, 2020

To who ever designs the page for this website, I just want you to know that I hate the changes. I don’t know why people have to mess with things or “fix things” that aren’t broken. There, I got that off of my chest. 

Happy Wednesday. I guess I missed writing yesterday didn’t I. I thought about it a couple of times and then got busy doing other things. Therefore, I guess I didn’t have anything important to say, not that I ever have anything important to say. 

It is a cloudy morning and the sidewalk is damp but not really wet. When I first came out here to the sun porch it was barely sprinkling and has now quit doing that. Our weather guy last night said that we would have showers on and off all day and maybe even tomorrow. I am essentially on vacation. Since we ran our bulletins for the next couple of weeks last week, and I’m not preaching this week nor can I go to nursing homes because of COVID, I on vacation. Ms. Kate and Karen, and I will leave Friday for Nashville, Indiana and go to the cabin we have rented up there for three days. Then we will head on over to the west side of the state to Rockville, Indiana for three days. Weather permitting, we plan to go see a bunch of covered bridges and other sites in that area. There are 81 cemeteries in that county and where there are cemeteries, there are also generally geocaches. So, maybe we can do a little geocaching while we are out and about and just killing time and relaxing. We haven’t done any geocaching in maybe three years except at state rest areas when we are traveling. Our walking ability sure does limit us. 

I picked my garden yesterday. I knew that there would bee some tomatoes and cucumbers and maybe even som okra out there but I was not prepared for the bounty that I found. I brought in maybe ten cucumbers and ten tomatoes and a few okra. They will be good to take along with us to the cabin this weekend. For snacks and sandwiches and salads. 

The rain has started again. I was hoping it would hold pff and I could go do some weed trimming but I guess I won’t. Instead, I think I will go make some breakfast. I hope you have a blessed day again. Don’t forget to give praise to Almighty God for any and every blessing you receive. Peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment