Friday, August 28, 2020

 Good morning on this bright and warm Friday morning. The clouds are coming and going as the tropical depression moves this way. We are expecting rain and wind later on today as the remnants of Hurricane Laura makes it’s way through the mid section of the country and on out to the eastern coast. What started out as a Category four hurricane is now basically a strong thunderstorm now but it isn’t giving up. Wind flow and air patterns are amazing. This thing started out in the south Atlantic Ocean, came up through the Gulf of Mexico, shot up through the US and made a right hand turn and will now proceed on back out to the Atlantic and then turn left and go up the coast to Nova Scotia. I find that fascinating.

Ms. Kate and I attended a funeral at our home church yesterday  and then stayed for the meal. After that we went to our churches and ran three weeks worth of bulletins for each church. Now, I just have to finish one more sermon and then we will go run those and I’ll be good through the 20th of September. If I have time, I may go ahead and work on September 27th too.  That would be great to have all of my September stuff done. 

Did I tell you that my Motocross riding Granddaughter had another accident and has fractured her shoulder —- again. It was last week and she is just going to the Orthopedic doctor today. I talked to her today and teasingly asked her if she finished the race. I wasn’t overly surprised when she said; “Well, I only had two more hours to race so yeh, I finished it.” That girl is going to give me a heart attack yet. 

I think I’m going to stop here and take advantage of the breeze and sun and mow my yard. Have a blessed Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment